If we don't find it, You don't pay!
We save homeowners thousands of gallons of water with our extensive training and state-of-the-art equipment!
Yes, older pools experience more leaks, but newer pools can have problems as well. Poor construction and ground movement can cause unexpected pipe damage at any time. If unnoticed, the problem makes repairs more costly.
Signs you have a pool leak:
- Pool loses more water than regular evaporation (about 1/4 inch)
- Pool has air in the system
- Equipment loses prime
- You see cracks
- Pool deck is sinking or lifting
- There are soggy spots around the pool
- You add water more than once a week
Do you keep having to refill your swimming pool?
You may have a hidden leak! Try the do-it-yourself “Bucket Test” in 7 easy steps.
The "Bucket Test" will determine if water loss in a pool is due to evaporation or a leak: